We currently have offices in South Africa, Kenya, and the UAE and always aim to constantly engage our team in a winning environment. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Innovation and Teamwork are the absolute foundation of our business, and through these we are able to attract, recruit, retain and develop the best talent in order to ensure we are building the right skills, at the right place, at the right time.
Data is the oil of the 21st century, and the way in which we apply it to understand the world, our business, and our clients’ needs is key. We are thus looking for enthusiastic, resilient, agile, and strategic thinking graduates that will be in their element in assimilating, processing or visualising data in order to understand, make sense of and find the story within the detail.
So if you are newly qualified (or even have a year or two’s experience), have a curious and inquisitive mind and a real passion for data, coupled with the hunger to understand how it can be utilized in making a positive difference for our clients, then we may have just the opportunity for you!
At DataOrbis, you will embark on a journey into a world of work that is agile, ever changing and will push you to think out of the box and allow you to immerse yourself in our industry. With roles within both our DevOps and Data Visualisation teams, you will have the opportunity to connect and engage with brilliant minds who will assist, support and motivate you to perform at your best. You will be part of a goal driven environment and will work within a team that is passionate, engaged, and thrives on innovation.
You have a hunger and drive to grow, and are open to new learnings and challenges. You use these as a means of excelling in your role, in order to better understand the retail and FMCG industry, the world of data.
You are not afraid of numbers or technology and have the “stickability” when it comes to embarking on steep learning curve and figuring out how to use new and complex software and tools. You have excellent attention to detail, accuracy is a non-negotiable in your work output and you are deadline driven, always ensuring that timelines are met.
You enjoy working within a team-based environment and enjoy getting stuck in where needed. You have strong interpersonal skills and are confident in your communication and can professionally engage and build rapport with both the internal and external teams.
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
A tertiary qualification in Business Science in Marketing, BCom IS, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, Market Research or equivalent. Any industry related working experience in FMCG, Customer Insights, Market Research, Data Management and Processing or Insights and Analytics would be an advantage but is not a necessary requirement.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project, Teams).
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and agile with the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet deadlines as specified.
- Proactive and confident with the ability to communicate progress, developments and difficulties encountered on an ongoing basis.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES INCLUDE
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A strong team player with an impeccable work ethic.
- Effective time management skills in order to meet deliverable and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to communicate progress and developments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Innovative and results driven.
- Passionate and self-motivated with a sound values and belief system.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our dynamic team, “please click here”
When applying, please ensure you have the minimum requirements. Applicants must have a valid South African or be a permanent resident.