Mediametrics is an online end-to-end media booking platform providing visibility to plan, book, execute and report on promotional or media space in any retail environment. Helping retailers create a digital twin of their store or a digital suite of physical media options, and making them available to buy online, transforms how the space is treated – driving visibility, consistency and compliance, resulting in stronger promotional sales and higher return on investment for brands
We have a wealth of experience and expertise in information technology and market information services in the consumer goods and retail industries and are a leading innovator in this sector serving well-known brands across the African continent and beyond. Our Values are the absolute foundation of our business and we believe in attracting, recruiting, retaining and developing the right skills at the right place at the right time and constantly focus on engaging our team in a winning environment.
You have a keen interest in software and technology and are willing to immerse yourself into the world of retail, particularly FMCG in order to understand how software and data can add value to and assist our clients in executing on their strategy.
You are not afraid of numbers or technology and have ‘stickabiltiy’ when it comes to embarking on a steep learning curve in order to fully understand the Mediametrics processes and service offering.
You are interpersonally skilled and are confident in engaging with and in building rapport with both internal team members and external clients as required. You are proactive and tenacious in the execution of client success tasks and are not afraid to get stuck in where needed and proactively and consistently follow up with multiple internal departments during the client setup and delivery phase in order to ensure that deadlines are met.
You enjoy working within a team-based environment, and can effectively manage both up and down, communicating continuously, and ensuring that all and sundry are aware of timelines and deliverables.
Once the ground work has been done and you have a thorough understanding of the business, processes, and service offering you will grow through our career pathway in a client facing role and will have developed the knowledge, competence, and confidence to interact and engage with Mediametrics diverse range of clients in order to collaboratively and professionally entrench our service offering within our new and existing client portfolio.
It will be to your advantage to have experience or an interest in market research, data and the FMCG industry and the support role that you play within the client success team will be crucial in ensuring that our clients receive powerful and actionable insights based on their data through our service offering.
You will report directly into the Managing Director and will work very closely with and under the guidance of the Cross functional team including Projects, Operations, and Training team members in the execution of client success tasks as assigned.
- Project team engagement and support and document completion as relates to new client onboarding
- Monthly data management and checking tasks in conjunction with the operations team
- Client maintenance tasks ensuring that client trackers are up to date and accurate
- Briefing in of basic report tasks and changes into the existing reporting and related team members
- Ongoing engagement and follow-up with data sources and briefing back to the teams as required
- Report checking, verification, and understanding during set-up and prior to delivery to client
- Carrying out of other ad-hoc client success requests
- Training all client users on the reports as required
Your skills and experience include
A tertiary qualification, Business Science in marketing, PDGM, BCom marketing, or equivalent. Industry related work experience in FMCG, customer insights, market research, or retail related industry would be a distinct advantage but is not a necessary requirement
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Project)
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Basic analytical understanding and ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally communicate and interact with both internal team members and external clients on an ongoing basis
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks to meet deadlines as specified
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to investigate and resolve issues on either an individual basis or in conjunction with the team
- Flexible and agile with the ability to work on multiple concurrent clients and projects
- Proactive and confident with the ability to communicate progress, developments, and difficulties encountered on an ongoing basis
Key Personal attributes include
- Effective time management skills in order to meet deliverables and deadlines
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong team player
- Service and delivery orientated
- Innovative and results driven
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Agile approach and comfortable in dealing with change
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our dynamic team, “please click here”
When applying, please ensure you have the minimum requirements. Applicants must have a valid South African or be a permanent resident.