Argility Technology Group “ATG” is a group of South African technology businesses who utilise software and technology to digitise processes, improve efficiencies and create a competitive edge for our customer and partners. We are software specialists who solve complex business problems by supplying and supporting various software solutions such as big data analytics, IoT asset management, retail & supply chain solutions, fleet management software and more. Decades-long customer relationships bear testament to our customer-centric culture, exceptional service and innovative thinking. We strive to become an extension of our customers businesses and not just another solution provider. We continue to reinvent and digitally transform organisations and ourselves, on our journey to automate and digitise using machine learning, AI and the internet of things.
ATG, Data Orbis, Smollan and Mediametrics are proudly part of the Smollan Data and Tech Cluster.
UX/Frontend Developer will apply interactive and visual design principles on websites and web applications for a positive and cohesive user experience.
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Your skills and experience include
A tertiary qualification – Degree in Computer Science or similar field . Minimum 5 years’ in a similar position.
- Solid knowledge and experience on Angular and Ionic Framework or Reactive Native for Cross platform Mobile Apps
- Solid knowledge of CSS, Themes and experience in developing responsive web applications
- Knowledge on writing UI Units and automation tests for front end components.
- Knowledge in creating reusable components and modules that can be reused across projects
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to produce application software in time and to specification
- Ability to work co-operatively with other people
- Ability to work to a Sprint plan and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work well with their team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Key personal attributes include
- Collaborative and Team Player
- Positive work attitude
- Self-motivated / ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for learning
- Takes initiative
- Punctual & Efficient
ATG main offices are located in Johannesburg with satellite office in CPT, position could be either hybrid or office based dependent upon independent working ability.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our dynamic team, “please click here”
When applying, please ensure you have the minimum requirements. Applicants must have a valid South African or be a permanent resident.